How to order an unmanaged Flex Dedicated Server
This article shows how to order an unmanaged Flex Dedicated Server from A2 Hosting. With an unmanaged Flex Dedicated Server, you have complete control over the server configuration, combined with the enhanced security and stability of a dedicated environment.
Ordering an unmanaged Flex Dedicated Server
To order an unmanaged Flex Dedicated Server from A2 Hosting, follow these steps:
- In your web browser, go to https://www.a2hosting.com/.
- On the top banner, click DEDICATED HOSTING, and then click UNMANAGED SERVERS.
, or select the package that you want.
- Select a domain option:
- To register a new domain name with A2 Hosting, click Register a new domain.
- To transfer your domain from another registrar, click Transfer your domain from another registrar.
- To use an existing domain name that you already own, click I will use my existing domain and update my nameservers.
- Click Configure page appears.. The
- In the Choose Billing Cycle list box, select the billing cycle that you want.
- Under Configurable Options, in the Operating System list box, select the operating system that you want installed on the server.
- Under Server Options, select the type of disk storage that you want for the server.
- Click Review & Checkout page appears.. The
- Click Checkout page appears.. The
- Under Payment Details, select the payment method that you want to use.
- Select the I have read and agree to the Terms of Service check box.
. After the order is processed, you receive an e-mail message from A2 Hosting that contains further instructions about how to set up and access your new Flex Dedicated Server.